Aims and Objectives
To provide a range of products, services and opportunities for members by:
- Supporting the growth of women in commerce and industry
- Offering opportunities to women entrepreneurs through business and social networking
- Enabling women entrepreneurs to startup scale up and globalize their activities
- Enabling national and international linkages for women entrepreneurs to collaborate
- Actively lobby on issues of relevance to women in business.
- Enable Entrepreneurs in Member Organizations’ to Scale-Up and Globalize.
- Creating business development, marketing, promotional opportunities and assistance.
- Capacity building of member Organizations
- Facilitating business and social networking
- Establishing a mentor system.
- Providing relevant training products and services to Member Organizations’ to enable them to reach out at the Grassroots.
- Identifying and promoting international trade opportunities
- Developing strategic alliances with community, business and other organizations.
- Ensuring international links are maximized through IWFCI branches and other overseas organizations.