Working relationship with partner organisations
IWFCI India National Chapter will be working towards improving the entrepreneurial ecosystems and support organizations that are active in the area of empowering Women Entrepreneurs. IWFCI India National Chapter is committed to work together to identify bottlenecks and challenges in women entrepreneur’s growth and scale-up and to provide support to overcome these barriers and achieve their growth potential. We propose to do this through Capacity Building of Partner Organizations, enhancing government Support and provide a Market that is congenial and Women Entrepreneur Friendly.
In particular IWFCI India National Chapter will collaborate and wherever necessary or possible will endeavor to Co-Host International Conventions/ Summits/ Workshops, B2B Expos to empower Organizations to empower their Entrepreneurs members.
We will work in the future towards the following goals
- Exchange trade and market information relating to the availability of technical know-how and capital equipment and disseminate to the Business women and Industrialists of Member/ Partner Organizations from time to time.
- Encourage bilateral investments through setting up of joint ventures and technical collaboration between organizations for their members and to render all possible advice, guidance and assistance in this regard.
- Support and promote exchange of visits for the expansion of bilateral trade and industrial relations by delegations and business women between IWFCI India National Chapter / Countries and affiliates.
- Support and work together in holding B2B and B2C Trade Fairs for the promotion of Cross Border Trading of Goods and Services Nationally and Internationally.
- To Research and recommend to the Respective States, Countries and commercial authorities all such measures as in the opinion of the respective parties would be beneficial and helpful to increase Trade and Economic co-operation between the respective Countries and Organizations.
- To take all such steps as may be necessary and feasible to promote trade, industry and economic co-operation between the Countries and Organizations.