Code of Ethics
IWFCI INDIA NATIONAL CHAPTER is committed to serving its members through efficient, planned,mutually beneficial activities and events. IWFCI INDIA NATIONAL CHAPTER gives priority to encouraging adherence to the highest standards and professional competence. All members are bound to act responsibly and ethically whilst abiding by the organization’s code of ethics.
A Member of the IWFI INDIA NATIONAL CHAPTER is expected:
- To support the aims and objectives of the Organization
- To promote and support the values of the IWFCI – NATIONAL BRANCH INDIA whereby members will actively promote and support each other
- To assist in creating an environment of fair trade.
- To ensure professional behavior and conduct themselves with integrity at all times when representing the organization
- To contribute to the organization by exchanging information and experience with fellow members